Pain Management & Physical Medicine close to home!
As a leader in pain management, Dr. Staszel is committed to providing comprehensive and optimal care for those suffering from chronic pain. He offers a variety of interventional, medical, rehabilitative and psychological approaches to pain management.
Dr. Staszel’s areas of expertise include treatment of:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Arthritis / Hip, shoulder, knee & other joints
- Headaches & Migraines
- Abdominal & Pelvic Pain
- Cancer pain / in collaboration with palliative care and oncology
He conducts the following procedures:
- Epidural steroid injections
- Joint injections
- Radiofrequency ablations (Rhizotomy)
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Peripheral nerve block & stimulators
- Trigger point injections
- Sympathetic blocks
- Facial pain & headache injections
- Botox for migraines
- Botox for spasticity
- Abdominal wall injections
- EMG and nerve conduction studies
Our Pain Management & Physical Medicine Provider
Joseph Staszel, MD
Dr. Staszel received his degree from the University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences. He is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, specializing in interventional chronic pain.
Bradford Regional Medical Center
Holiday Park Health Center
For pain management and physical medicine services, call the Holiday Park Health Center or the Bradford Regional Medical Center at (716) 701-1707, or fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon.