SMART Rehab: Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
Rehabilitation is often needed following a medical condition or injury. Bradford Regional Medical Center offers a full suite of rehabilitation services, including physical therapy and occupational therapy in one convenient location. Our highly trained therapists will work with you to create a rehabilitation plan that will maximize your recovery.
Physical Therapy can be used for the treatment of:
- Back, neck, and shoulder pain/conditions
- Knee, ankle, and foot pain/conditions
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
- Stroke and other neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease
- TMJ pain or dysfunction
- Work-related injuries
- BPPV Vestibular and balance impairments
- Wound Care
- Improving mobility after an injury
- Recovery following a surgical procedure
- Pain management
- Cancer rehabilitation
- And so much more…
Occupational Therapy services include:
- Design, fabrication, and application of splints
- Guidance in the selection and use of adaptive equipment
- Therapeutic activities that promote independence
- Hand, Wrist, and Elbow therapies for conditions such as carpal tunnel, trigger finger, De Quervain tenosynovitis, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, etc.
- Neurological therapies for Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, stroke recovery, Parkinson’s disease, and others
- Therapies for developmental conditions including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), learning disorders, and intellectual limitations
- Interventions for Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Wound Care
- And so much more.
Other health questions or concerns? See our website for a complete list of our specialties or call us at (814) 368-4143.
Bradford Regional Medical Center
To make an appointment for rehabilitation services, fill out the appointment request form below or call us at (814) 362-4222.